Pest Control products, if misused, can potentially poison or otherwise harm you, your children, or your pets.PLEASE NOTE:
Professional pesticides are only permitted for use by your licensed Pest Control professional! When their use is deemed necessary, WATTS Pest Prevention technicians follow stringent policies and procedures governing such use
We utilize an Integrated Pest Management (I.P.M.) approach for Arizona Pest Control. This comprehensive approach includes:
- Inspection - Service specialists conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- Identification - Pests are identified for appropriate control measures.
- Environmental Modification - All possible environmental modification solutions are considered prior to any material application.
- Material Application - When a thorough inspection has been performed, a proper identification has been assessed, and all environmental modification options have been made (if applicable), a material application will be performed in a judicious, environmentally responsible manner.
Wildlife Control Phoenix AZ addresses a myriad of pests and issues – some apply to city dwellers, some are more suited to those who enjoy country living.
Our professionals are able to resolve any type of wildlife problem that you may encounter. However, for your peace of mind, there are some things you can do, as well. The following list is limited by space. For wildlife not referenced here, please consult with our office staff.
Rabbits: protect shrubs and young trees with cylindrical wire guards of two or three-foot hardware cloth – several inches larger than the tree’s diameter. During growing season, use a two-foot fence of 1/2–inch galvanized mesh wire. Raccoons: garbage should be stored in a stout metal / plastic container with tightly closed lid wired, clamped or tied shut, as necessary. Feed pets inside or only during the day (if outside). Repair any entry points to attics. Use a commercial chimney cap. Woodpeckers: Cover or repair any existing holes in structure(s). In small holes, squirt a small amount of linseed oil – this kills any insects attracting the woodpeckers. If using visual deterrents, move them weekly to keep the birds from becoming too used to them. Coyotes: secure trash containers, wildlife feeders and other food sources; keep small dogs / cats in kennels when outdoors (or supervise); don’t leave pet food outside; keep all pet vaccinations up-to-date; consider coyote-proof fencing.
Price Promise - At WATTS Pest Prevention, we are committed to operate in a financially sound manner, considering every cost incurred, in order to provide superior services at extremely reasonable rates to you, our customer.
Product Promise - WATTS Pest Prevention is committed to not only being environmentally responsible with the materials that we use, by utilizing technologically advanced measures such as I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) and low impact materials approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and certified with the N.O.P. (National Organic Program), we also choose to conduct our day-to-day business operations with these same considerations toward being environmentally responsible.
Performance Promise - WATTS Pest Prevention is committed to providing a service experience that is not only exceptional and unmatched in our industry but also custom tailored to meet your specific needs. Did I mention that it boasts an amazing “Pest-Free, Or We’ll Waive The Fee” Guarantee! Simply stated, we have perfected our unique Pest Prevention process! WATTS Pest Prevention is a family owned and locally operated company. What this means to you is:
- Convenient, On-Time Service! Our service approach won’t ever leave you waiting on us!
- Professionally Dressed Technicians! Say goodbye to the average “bug guy!”
- Owner Investment & Involvement! I’m here when you need me!
- Careful Consideration To You & Your Property! We even wear shoe covers inside!
- Exceptional Service Experience! Every time!
- Availability! 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week, our team is waiting for you…CALL NOW!
- Comprehensive Coverage! We offer the most comprehensive pest coverage this industry offers!
- Guaranteed Service Results! Ask about our “Pest-Free, Or We’ll Waive The Fee” Guarantee!
My PROMISE means your PROTECTION™!
Marc A. Watts Sr.
PRICE, PRODUCT AND PERFORMANCE PROMISE