Pigeon and Bird Control Service Specialists Phoenix, Arizona
Birds cause millions of dollars of damage annually to motor vehicles, structures, machinery, ventilation systems, warehoused products, aircraft, the list goes on and on. This is where a bird control company can help.
Why Bird Control is the Answer
Another reason to look into bird control in Phoenix, Arizona is roof damage which can be a costly problem. Acidic bird droppings eat away at many substrates, especially tar-based roofing materials. In a fairly short time, Bird droppings can literally destroy a roof. In addition, many types of Birds often build their nests in drains, rain gutters, roof corners, allowing water to build up. This can cause a roof to collapse, resulting in a huge expense for the property owner. In fact, Pigeons have invaded attics of houses, apartments, restaurants and other buildings, built colonies of nests to cause catastrophic damage. Over time, the sheer weight of their accumulated droppings caused ceilings to collapse.
Even the sight of Bird droppings can result in huge losses for a company. Droppings and nesting materials on or around a building, particularly a restaurant, can be a real turn off to potential customers.
Birds, droppings, and nesting materials can carry sixty (60) different diseases that can be passed to humans and animals.
Ectoparasites [a parasite living outside of host on skin or in hair] live on Pigeons. Some ectoparasites associated with pigeons and other Birds include: pigeon nest bug, pigeon tick, pigeon fly, European chicken flea, pigeon flea, Conenose bug, Chicken mite, and the Northern fowl mite.
Did you know? With the exception of the common pigeon, the house sparrow, and the European starling, all Birds are federally protected by law.
Five broad components for managing urban pest birds:
- Survey – identify sites being used at different times of day
- Sanitation – remove food/water sources
- Exclusion/habitat alteration – make inaccessible nesting, roosting, loafing sites
- Repellents – discourage Pigeons/other Birds from using area with repellent/exclusionary devices
- Population reduction – baits, traps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bird control products, if misused, can potentially poison or otherwise harm you, your children, or your pets.
PLEASE NOTE: These Avicides are only permitted for use by your licensed professional! When their use is deemed necessary, Watts Pest Prevention technicians follow stringent policies and procedures governing such use.
Pest Control products, if misused, can potentially poison or otherwise harm you, your children, or your pets.PLEASE NOTE:
Professional pesticides are only permitted for use by your licensed Pest Control professional! When their use is deemed necessary, WATTS Pest Prevention technicians follow stringent policies and procedures governing such use
We utilize an Integrated Pest Management (I.P.M.) approach for Arizona Pest Control. This comprehensive approach includes:
- Inspection - Service specialists conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- Identification - Pests are identified for appropriate control measures.
- Environmental Modification - All possible environmental modification solutions are considered prior to any material application.
- Material Application - When a thorough inspection has been performed, a proper identification has been assessed, and all environmental modification options have been made (if applicable), a material application will be performed in a judicious, environmentally responsible manner.
Our technicians, when scheduled to do an onsite Bird Control inspection, will provide you with a customized Bird Control Phoenix AZ proposal. This provides you with a professional solution to your Pigeon Control Phoenix issues.
Supplement our Bird Control Phoenix service by carrying out all the following preventive suggestions. While these are not guaranteed fixes, they greatly augment our professional Bird Control application(s).
Close off any obvious entry points such as attic / soffit vents. In open areas (warehouses / barns), make any space above rafters inaccessible. Do not feed pigeons (under any circumstances) - eliminate food sources such as grass seed, berries from olive trees or dog / cat food left outside. Ensure there is no access to water (leaking or standing).
Price Promise - At WATTS Pest Prevention, we are committed to operate in a financially sound manner, considering every cost incurred, in order to provide superior services at extremely reasonable rates to you, our customer.
Product Promise - WATTS Pest Prevention is committed to not only being environmentally responsible with the materials that we use, by utilizing technologically advanced measures such as I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) and low impact materials approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and certified with the N.O.P. (National Organic Program), we also choose to conduct our day-to-day business operations with these same considerations toward being environmentally responsible.
Performance Promise - WATTS Pest Prevention is committed to providing a service experience that is not only exceptional and unmatched in our industry but also custom tailored to meet your specific needs. Did I mention that it boasts an amazing “Pest-Free, Or We’ll Waive The Fee” Guarantee! Simply stated, we have perfected our unique Pest Prevention process! WATTS Pest Prevention is a family owned and locally operated company. What this means to you is:
- Convenient, On-Time Service! Our service approach won’t ever leave you waiting on us!
- Professionally Dressed Technicians! Say goodbye to the average “bug guy!”
- Owner Investment & Involvement! I’m here when you need me!
- Careful Consideration To You & Your Property! We even wear shoe covers inside!
- Exceptional Service Experience! Every time!
- Availability! 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week, our team is waiting for you…CALL NOW!
- Comprehensive Coverage! We offer the most comprehensive pest coverage this industry offers!
- Guaranteed Service Results! Ask about our “Pest-Free, Or We’ll Waive The Fee” Guarantee!
My PROMISE means your PROTECTION™!
Marc A. Watts Sr.
PRICE, PRODUCT AND PERFORMANCE PROMISE