Best Weed Control Services in Phoenix, Arizona
A Weed is any plant that grows where it isn’t wanted, or is unwanted because of certain undesirable characteristics. Wild roses growing in a pasture are Weeds. Bermuda grass is excellent as a summer lawn, but a pernicious weed in flowerbeds, croplands, or ditch banks. Even in lawns, Bermuda grass may be undesirable and thus a Weed to people afflicted with hay fever.
A Weed may be almost a personal matter. Plants that come into crops, irrigated lands, lawns, and gardens; that become established on disturbed soil along roadsides, ditch banks, neglected fields, and waste places; that invade and increase on rangelands, replacing the cover of perennial grasses or sometimes causing livestock poisoning, are Weeds. Such plants include fungi, ferns, grasses, broadleaved herbs, shrubs, and even trees.
Weeds in the yard dampen the property owner’s interest in improving and maintaining gardens that beautify the property, and make the community attractive and livable. Weeds also raise the property owner’s costs for water and fertilizer.
The most effective, economical, and ecologically sound approach to managing invasive plants is to prevent them from invading. Land managers often concentrate on fighting well-established infestations, at which point management is expensive and eradication is unlikely. Infestations must be managed to limit the spread of invasive plants, but Weed management that controls existing infestations while focusing on prevention and early detection of new invasions can be far more cost-effective.
Weed prevention depends on:
- Limiting the introduction of Weed seeds
- Early detection and eradication of small patches of Weeds
- Minimizing the disturbance of desirable plants along trails, roads, and waterways
- Maintaining desired plant communities through good management
- Monitoring high-risk areas such as transportation corridors and bare ground
- Re-vegetating disturbed sites with desired plants
- Evaluating the effectiveness of prevention efforts and adapting plans for the following year
Pest Control products, if misused, can potentially poison or otherwise harm you, your children, or your pets.PLEASE NOTE:
Professional pesticides are only permitted for use by your licensed Pest Control professional! When their use is deemed necessary, WATTS Pest Prevention technicians follow stringent policies and procedures governing such use
We utilize an Integrated Pest Management (I.P.M.) approach for Arizona Pest Control. This comprehensive approach includes:
- Inspection - Service specialists conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- Identification - Pests are identified for appropriate control measures.
- Environmental Modification - All possible environmental modification solutions are considered prior to any material application.
- Material Application - When a thorough inspection has been performed, a proper identification has been assessed, and all environmental modification options have been made (if applicable), a material application will be performed in a judicious, environmentally responsible manner.
Because of the awesome weather we enjoy, Weed Control Phoenix is something our technicians are accustomed to handling during two key growing seasons. Weed Control Phoenix AZ allows us to help keep your yard beautiful year-round!
The following Weed Control Phoenix tips / suggestions are for your general information. Complete them all or “mix and match” specific items to best suit your particular needs.
Apply organic mulch 3-4 inches deep (and no more than 5-6 inches around shallow-root plants) – leaving a clear area at the plant base so there’s no rot. Use landscape fabric (choose type allowing water / air to pass through – AVOID using black plastic!) only under stones and gravel – NOT under organic mulch. Do NOT cut grass too short. Longer grass is stronger and thicker – crowding out weeds. Properly fertilize – a healthy lawn is the best Weed Control defense.
Price Promise - At WATTS Pest Prevention, we are committed to operate in a financially sound manner, considering every cost incurred, in order to provide superior services at extremely reasonable rates to you, our customer.
Product Promise - WATTS Pest Prevention is committed to not only being environmentally responsible with the materials that we use, by utilizing technologically advanced measures such as I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) and low impact materials approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and certified with the N.O.P. (National Organic Program), we also choose to conduct our day-to-day business operations with these same considerations toward being environmentally responsible.
Performance Promise - WATTS Pest Prevention is committed to providing a service experience that is not only exceptional and unmatched in our industry but also custom tailored to meet your specific needs. Did I mention that it boasts an amazing “Pest-Free, Or We’ll Waive The Fee” Guarantee! Simply stated, we have perfected our unique Pest Prevention process! WATTS Pest Prevention is a family owned and locally operated company. What this means to you is:
- Convenient, On-Time Service! Our service approach won’t ever leave you waiting on us!
- Professionally Dressed Technicians! Say goodbye to the average “bug guy!”
- Owner Investment & Involvement! I’m here when you need me!
- Careful Consideration To You & Your Property! We even wear shoe covers inside!
- Exceptional Service Experience! Every time!
- Availability! 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week, our team is waiting for you…CALL NOW!
- Comprehensive Coverage! We offer the most comprehensive pest coverage this industry offers!
- Guaranteed Service Results! Ask about our “Pest-Free, Or We’ll Waive The Fee” Guarantee!
My PROMISE means your PROTECTION™!
Marc A. Watts Sr.
PRICE, PRODUCT AND PERFORMANCE PROMISE